Those purchasing a daily pass will need to show a form of identification in order to enter the facility.
Community Center Open House: Friday, Dec. 29. Come check out the facility and swim for free from 12-7:30pm
Indoor Water Park
Regular Hours (water features turned on):
- Monday-Friday: 5:30-7:30pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 12-6:30 pm
Non-School/Holiday Hours: (open 12-7:30pm unless otherwise noted)December 22 February 16
December 26-30 February 19
December 31 (12-3:30pm March 2
January 1 (12-4pm) March 26-30
January 2 April 2
January 15 May 25
Click here to see the water park schedule. Schedules are subject to change.
Click here For Pool Specials & Dates!
- $8 / person
- $25.00/ family (up to 4 people living in the same household)
- Twilight Rate (Mon-Fri from 5:30-7:30 pm in the WATER PARK ONLY): $5 per person
- Morning Swim (In the Water Park, Water features are off; Thursdays 9:30am-11:30am and Saturdays 9am-11am): $3 per person
- Observer Rate (those not swimming): $4 per person
- Babies under 12 months: free
- General information line: 651-450-2480
Lap & Dive Pool
Our lap pool is used for adult lap swim, family open swim and swimming lessons. We have a 25-yard lap pool and a separate diving pool with two regular diving boards and one high dive. See pool schedule for open family swim and lap swim hours.
- Fees: $8.00 / person; $25.00 per family (up to 4 people)
- Questions? Please call 651-450-2480