Pool Hours and Rates
8055 Barbara Ave. East
Inver Grove Heights, MN 55077
The Aquatic Center has special hours for the Water Park and the Lap Pool, which differ from each other and the Community Center's building hours. View special pool events and dates on the Pool Specials and Classes page.
The Water Park will be open extended hours on Friday and Monday of President's Day Weekend (Noon-7:30 p.m.).
Water Park - the schedule view is specific to only the water park (NOT the lap pool)
- Morning Open Swim indicates the Water Features are turned OFF and lifeguard is on duty (meant for ages 5 and younger)
- Open Swim indicates the Water Park is open to ALL with the Water Features turned ON and a lifeguard on duty
- Title of class indicates a specific class is scheduled during the time frame
- Non-scheduled time indicates the water park is not available for any swim
Lap Pool - the schedule view displays each lane
**The Lap Pool and Dive well will be CLOSED from 8:30 p.m. Wed., Feb. 27 through Fri., April 5 for maintenance**
It will reopen by 6 a.m. Sun., April 6. The Indoor Water Park will still be open during its regular operating hours.
If you would like to put your membership on HOLD, we will grant Membership Holds and waive the fee. Contact Guest Services at 651-450-2480 by Tue., Feb. 26.
- Lap Swim indicates that lane is available for those ages 16 and older whom can consistently swimming laps. If there is no lifeguard on duty, 16 & 17 year old must be supervised by someone 18 and older.
- Open Swim indicates the lane(s) are available to ALL for free swim with a lifeguard on duty for the lane(s) specified
- Title of class/program/team indicates the lane(s) is booked during the time frame
- Non-scheduled time indicates the lanes are available for water walking and families, NO lifeguard on duty and an adult must be present for anyone 17 years of age or younger.
No school? Head to the Pool!
On designated non-school days for ISD 199, the Water Park will be open from Noon-7:30 p.m. and the lap & dive pools from
Noon-3 p.m. & 6:15-7:30 p.m.
2018/2019 School Year dates
- Fri, Feb. 15 and Mon, Feb. 18: President's Day
- Fri, March 8
- Mon, March 25-Fri, March 29: Spring Break
- Fri, April 19
- Fri, May 24 and Mon, May 27: Memorial Day Weekend
Daily Admission for guests (non-members)
Guests to The Grove Aquatic & Fitness Center (whom are not members) must pay a daily admission fee. This daily fee includes access to all the amenities in the fitness center and aquatics center, as well as childcare services, locker rooms, sauna, hot tub, open skating, and open gym (during designated open hours).
When purchasing a daily admission will need to show a form of identification and sign a waiver in order to enter the facility.
Note: Some fitness services and specialty classes, as well as programs provided in The Grove Aquatic & Fitness Center may have an additional fee to participate in.
2019 Daily Admission Rates
|Single (ages 10 and older)||$9/person|
|Youth (ages 9 and younger)||$6/person|
|Veteran - Active or Retired (proof required)||$6|
|Infant (12 months or younger)||FREE|
|Water Park Morning Swim|
(Water features are off)
|Water Twilight Swim||$6/person|
|Observer (not swimming)||$6/person|
Members receive free access to all of our amenities in the Aquatic and Fitness Center any time (during building hours) and discounts on several programs and activities we offer. Other benefits include daily locker use (bring your own lock), childcare services, guest passes, fitness center orientation and referral bonuses. Learn more about membership benefits, rates and how to sign-up!
Indoor Water Park : Hours Video of Renovated Water Park The Indoor Water park is the place to be for fun with family and friends! It was recently renovated in November of 2017 and features a large play structure with two small waterslides, multiple splash activities, a water table, water squinters and sprayers, a hydro-helix, floating logs, and two large waterslides. There is something fun for everyone! The water park open hours are designated by Open Swim, during designated times the water park is open with the water features turn off, which is great for the little kids. The water park is open during different hours than the Lap Pool. Check the above link for the up to date hours.
Lap Pool & Dive Well : Hours
The lap pool is used for adult lap swim, family open swim and swimming lessons. We have a 25-yard lap pool and a separate diving pool with two regular diving boards and one high dive. The dive pool features a 1m and 3m diving board and is available during open swim times. The water park is open during different hours than the Lap Pool. Check the above link for the up to date hours.
Non-School Days: Water Park will be open 12-7:30pm and lap & dive pools 12-3pm & 6:15-7:30pm on the following days
* October 5, 17-19 * December 21, 26-28, 31 (12-3:30pm)
* November 23, 30 * January 1 (12-4pm)
Click here For more Pool Specials & Dates!
Daily Admission Rates
- $9/person ages 10+
- $6/person ages 1-9
- $6 Veteran with proof (Military ID card or discharge papers)
- Free - Babies under 12 months
- $6 Observer (Access to the Water Park or Pool but not entering the water)
- Twilight Rate (Mon-Fri from 5:30-7:30 pm in the WATER PARK ONLY): $6/per person
- Morning Swim (In the Water Park, Water features are off); Mondays & Saturdays 9-11 a.m. (1/1/19 through 3/3/19): Free/members; $3/per person
Those purchasing a daily admission will need to show a form of identification and sign a waiver in order to enter the facility.